Sunday, August 31, 2014

Strike back

Today I come with one purpose; to strike back against the spirit of abandonment, of fear, of regret, and of sorrow! I command every pain that is tugging on your hearts today to be broken in two, to be thrown so far away that they are not even a memory! In the name of Jesus Christ, I proclaim that regret is meant for those who have no future, and I say to each of you today that you have such an incredible future ahead of you! To abandonment I say, go, for you cannot be abandoned so long as one soul love you, my God does, I do, and so many more do! I speak against fear, the fear that you made a mistake, the fear that you will not overcome this hill, and say, yes, yes you will! To the spirit of sorrow I say, no darkness can stand in the presence of the King, the King of Joy and of peace, and of sound mind! I say sorrow, back down, for you shall not prevail! I speak joy into your lives today, for wherever joy lives, sorrow cannot remain!


And to each mother, each precious mother, who loves their child, and worries about them, and protects them, and speaks the truth into their lives, I say well done! You are a champion among us, I know it, and your child knows it, so I pray a very special blessing over each of you today, for you are so precious in the eyes of the King, and He will rain His blessings down on you. 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment