Friday, March 14, 2014

Breaking Walls

This morning, walls will be broken down. Walls that we the children of God have put up without even realizing it! Walls that we have out up because of pride, disbelief, walls of depression. He has come to break down strongholds! And when you have out up a wall that says "I am not worth it." He says, "my child, you are worth it to me." When you have put up a wall that says, "I know everything." He says, " I will show you how little you really know." And when we put up walls of impatience, He says, "I will be patient with you." 

So this morning, I pray that all those walls be broken down! And I command these broken hearts to be mended and know the Love of the Christ!  And I ask The Lord, to bring each and every one of us to a place of complete and total vulnerability, so that we may all humbly come to Him and say, " let me be a light unto this dark and broken land" so Father, praise be to you, the breaker of walls and conquerer of strongholds, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment