Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Today, we take specific time to celebrate that My Jesus is alive. That you and I had our eternity paid for through suffering, through blood, and through ridicule. Today we celebrate that God sacrificed His son, so that He could spend eternity with His children. That He watched, as His pride and joy, bled and suffered, so that we didn't have to. In scripture it said that the sky went black and the earth shook! Do you know why? Because God was in such grief, that He shook, and His vision when black from the pain He felt. And He did that for you! Because He loves you so much, He was willing to put Himself and His Son through that pain, so that you could have Joy. 


So thank you Jesus for sacrificing yourself for me, and thank you God, for sacrificing your son for me. And I praise you, that He rose from the grave, and that He is living in me today, and that He is coming back again. In your heavenly name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment