Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The starting line is here

I want you to look at where you are at this very instant, whether you are reading your bible, playing a video game, or turning away from God; and I want you to draw a starting line at your feet. Where you are, right now, is where your race begins. You can't stand idle because you are not in the ideal situation. 


I am guilty of this, God tells me to do something for Him and I say, " God, don't you see where I am? Don't you see how I've turned from you? I'll do it when I am a better me." And he turns to me and says, "this will make you a better you." 


What I am trying to get at tonight, is don't let where you are right now, hinder you from where you are going! Start here, start now, and make a difference for God today.

No comments:

Post a Comment