Saturday, March 29, 2014

I spoke to God this morning.

I spoke to God this morning.

He said do you know I love you?

I thought He was crazy,

Cause what God could love a man like me.

But maybe im the crazy one,

Cause I believe what He speaks.

He said I have a plan for you,

Don't you know that it's true.

Every promise I've made,

And every step that you take,

I will be there for you.

I spoke to God this morning,

He said I am patient with you.

I'll be there when you fall.

It seems sometimes like you are the only one that can't see it.

I thought He was crazy,

But the crazy one is me.

My life was nothing, and He made it something.

My plans were failures and He made me succeed.

And in this crazy life, where I make all these mistakes, 

He knows exactly where to stop me.

I talked to God this morning,

And He said I love you so much,

Now go and tell people, 

Because I love them so much too.


No comments:

Post a Comment